I am expeiencing loss of bladder control. What are the next steps?

Dr. visit. You need to see a gynecologist, a urologist or a gyn/urologist. The next steps are physical exam and probably some kind of bladder study .... Cystometrics or urodynamics. These tests are done in the dr office or in an outpatient hospital setting. These bladder studies help diagnose what type of incontinence you have, which determines the best treatment for you.