What is the process to become a paramedic?

Dr. Mark Gujer
Anesthesiology
In brief: EMT First
Become an emt first and get a job to gain experience and see if this truly is your calling.
Then attend a 1-2 year paramedic training program. Its a great career. I was a paramedic for 16 years before becoming a doctor. Its a great start in medicine.

In brief: EMT First
Dr. Mark Gujer
Dr. Mark Gujer
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Paramedic
Emt/ paramedic are health care professionals who respond to emergency situations outside of the hospital.
They are the first responders. There are hospital based and online courses available. Enquire around your area hospitals or the local emt service, they should be able to guide you to the right place. There are at least three levels of certification each of them with different skill levels.

In brief: Paramedic
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Steven Seres