Anti-cmv IgG result, my result for it is 362.4 which doctors says normal is under 0.5, in my case is way to bad, what should I do now? Treatmnt, medic

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
In brief: Depends
The anti-igm titers are the real indicators of an active or current infection.
This is in contrast to igg, which typically refer to a history or prior infections. Of course decisions regarding treatment should be based on more than just lab values. A thorough history and physical exam are the basics of any diagnosis.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Dr. Steven Saunders
In brief: Depends
Depends on why this was ordered.
Significant in HIV infection and aids or other immunosuppressed state, otherwise just indicates a past exposure.

In brief: Depends
Depends on why this was ordered.
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Steven Saunders
Dr. Arnon Rubin