Can black mold exposure be causing my chronic fatigue and a tight band like feeling around my head?

Could Be. If you have already been diagnosed with chronic fatigue (cf), it is possible that the black mold is contributing to your symptoms. CF is still a new diagnosis in the medical community, and there is still much we do not know about it. Black mold is dangerous for anyone to be around. Whether or not there is a connection with CF is not clear, but you certainly should avoid being around it.
Unlikely. In 2004 the institute of medicine (iom) found there was sufficient evidence to link indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition.