I used to have acne when I was younger, im now 27 and I do have some scaring. I cleanse, tone and mosturise everyday but I find I have these bumps on my skin mainly on my cheeks and chin when squeezed white stuff comes out like in a string. I can't get ri

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
In brief: Acne
Sounds like you still have some acne.
The white stuff that comes out is sebum or oil mixed with dead skin and immune cells. You may need some exfoliation to aid your skin in sloughing off the top layer so that your pores do not get clogged. A dermatologist can put you on a good regimen that may include some sessions with a aesthetician who can help clear your skin.

In brief: Acne
Sounds like you still have some acne.
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Regular skin care
Sounds like you have a major problem with clogged pores.
You could benefit from an aggressive daily skin care regen. There is a thing called a clarisonic that you can use with an appropriate cleanser to keep the pores open. You also may benefit from microdermabrasion. And chemical peels. A good esthitician at a dermatologist or medical spa should give free consultations.

In brief: Regular skin care
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Vicken Poochikian