" they found a scare on my lung. I also have cops?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Scar in lung
Scarring in the can occur due an injury, inflammation in the past.
If scarring is in a small area of the lung it may not affect lung function. I am assuming you are asking about copd. It may worsen if you have lot of scarring of the lung.

In brief: Scar in lung
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
In brief: Follow up needed
If you have COPD (chronic obstructive lung disease) and an abnormality on your chest xtay, follow up is definitely needed.
Evaluation may include sputum samples for culture and cytology, a bronchoscopy, and a ct scan of the chest. Sometimes a needle biopsy will make the diagnosis. Good luck!

In brief: Follow up needed
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology