What is your single biggest frustration with your patients as a clinician?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Expectations

People sometimes expect the doctor to "fix" them, without their needing to investigate or alter their behavior in any way.
Getting sick is like a wake-up call, since so many of our diseases are lifestyle-driven. These same people often do not understand that authentic healing is an incremental, not "one fell swoop, " process -- requiring participation of both patient and doctor.

In brief: Expectations

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Steven Tucker
I completely and enthusiastically agree with this answer and offer an additional view. Frustration arises from miscommunication, however, I feel it is the doctors job to be an excellent communicator. If a doctor gets frustrated perhaps we are not listening/communicating in the best way to be heard. Not an issue of patient listening, an issue of how we are speaking. I don't want to blame the patient.
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Frustration

Non-compliance with recommended treatment inspire of time spent explaining benefits and risks involved, basically lack of motivation to change or make treatment work for self.

In brief: Frustration

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Case-dependent

Very individual-dependent:client and provider. For me it has to do with treatment non-adherence.
There are reasons why people stop taking medicine or going to psychotherapy sessions, or relapsing back into addictions, you just have to explore all that with a client and pick up things from there. As a therapist, have to monitor reactions to particular things, so they won't interfere with treatment.

In brief: Case-dependent

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox