What disease or illness should I look into if I feel tired, sleepy all the times, muscular and joint sored, decrease in memory and concentration?

Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: Sleeping enough?
There is a long list of possible causes, too many for 400 letters.
We need 8 hours of sleep, more or less. If you are averaging 6 or less that may be part of the problem. Part only. Go see your doctor. Thats why we went to medical school.

In brief: Sleeping enough?
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: Fatigue
The symptoms you are listing can be caused by a host of conditions or may be linked to one condition.
The first thing that come to mind is perhaps a thyroid issue or rheumatoid issue. You should see your family physician to get some labs to really see what is going on.

In brief: Fatigue
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Adam Smith