I have had multiple children and have possible rectocoele. What are some treatment options? Running long distances has become problematic!

Options. Treatment options include non surgical, pessary and pelvic floor therapy, and surgical options. Surgery may include classical repairs with imbrication of muscles & tissues, site specific repairs, or repairs with the use of absorbable graft or permanent mesh. Most repairs are done vaginally. Repairs can be done laparoscopic or robotic assisted when combined with other repairs for prolapse.
Surgery or pessary. A rectocele is where the rerun pouches in toward the vagina. This can cause problems getting stool out. There are surgical options where this out-pouching is repaired and strengthened. A pessary is a rubbery device that is placed in the vagina to give it support. It is removed and cleaned daily. It can provide comfort without surgery for some women.