I have a crack that goes from front to back in my skull don't know how I got it.. Could that habe any thing to do with the headaches I always get an my ability to learn?

Dr. Mark Sacher
Pain Management

In brief: Causes of headaches

The crack in your skull is normal from front to back of the skull.
This is the parietal sutures that close soon after birth. The headaches you are experiencing may be related to stress headaches, migraines, nerve compression from your neck or other causes. First i would go for a diagnostic MRI of your brain. If normal scan, i would search for other mitigating factors for the cause of your headache.

In brief: Causes of headaches

Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Marsha Davis