Wat are all the causes for frequent headaches like cluster and tension headaches? Don't know why I get headaches that comes just about everyday, help.

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management
In brief: Several reasons
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of head pains ranging from genetics, muscle contractions, stress, sleep disorders, teeth grinding, trauma, and different medical illness.
The exact causes of headaches aren't known. From the sounds of it, you probably have tension type headaches.

In brief: Several reasons
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
In brief: Many reasons
There are many different types of headaches and many types or causes, often a combination.
It can be hormonal, nutrition, infection, neck related, teeth related, tmj/tmd, etc. You should not give up. See someone and hopefully it can be managed without meds.

In brief: Many reasons
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: THERE IS NOT
Enough characters available in this system as it is to answer your question properly.
But I am sure someone will try. Ultimately, you need to see your doctor or a neurologist for proper diagnosis and treatment please.

In brief: THERE IS NOT
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Cindy Juster