Have you diagnosed someone young with intraductal papilloma, carcinoma in situ or breast cancer?

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology
While these diagnoses are less common in young women, they do occur. If you have concerns, you should consider getting an ultrasound or a mammogram.

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Actually I see them
Young and old after the diagnosis of papillary adenocarcinoma confined to duct, ductal carcinoma in situ and invasive cancer.
The first 2 are quite benign, but portend of the potential to develop invasive cancer. Invasive cancer can arise in the duct or in the lobules. The special bad feature of younger and especially african american women is "triple (receptor) negative" - no er, pr or her-2-neu.

In brief: Actually I see them
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian