Can having fibrocystic breasts increase your chance of getting cancer?

Not a disease. Fibrocystic changes refer to a spectrum of benign variations seen within breast tissue. It is not a "disease" and in and itself does not significantly impact risk (breast density and nodularity may impact the ability and siensitivity of screening however and mammographic density has been identified as a risk marker).
No. Fibrocystic changes(fcc) does not increase your risk but if you have extremely lumpy or dense breasts, it can make it harder to find a small cancer. It is imprtant to perform monthly breast self excam so that you can detect any abnormality.