Just got breast reduction surgery, when can I start being appealling sexually again?

Hard to Know. As you know, feeling “appealing sexually” have both physical and psychological components. Therefore not possible to give you a precise answer. However, at least from the physical standpoint, your plastic surgeon will be your best guide when the breasts can be manipulated safely postoperatively.
Beast reduction. 4-6 weeks swelling down nipples in six weeks sensation should be coming back. You also can massage.