How long after a breast reduction can I walk around and travel far?

Soon. You can and should be up and walking within a few hours of surgery. You can leave town and travel after you've recovered and been released by your md (usually 4-6 wks) contact plastic surgeons who are certified by the american board of plastic surgery (www.Abplsurg.Org) for your specific needs.
Not too long... My breast reduction patients are up walking on the evening of these outpatient operations. Generally it is a good idea to wait 10-14 days before travel away from your surgeon. Long distance travel that requires a lot of lifting and activity is probably best avoided for 3-4 weeks, but this is almost entirely dependent on the individual patient.