How much can a breast reduction cost?

Varies. There may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, health insurance involvement… are some of the potential variables involved. Best wishes.
Beware cheap surgery. I try to discourage my patients from price shopping for surgery. While I understand that cost is a factor, I believe it is much more important that you find a surgeon who you trust and are comfortable with after meeting with them. I also believe that you should make sure the surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery and not some other "cosmetic" board that does not meet the same standards.
Depends... Breast reduction surgery varies in extent and the quality of the surgeons. "dr quickie" surgery looks pretty awful in many cases. Coming up with a ballpark estimate for a cash case is difficult but without insurance involvement in southern california you could easily spend $10, 000.
Varies regionally. The costs are a combination of surgeon, o.R. And anesthesia fees. These vary in different geographical areas. Total costs can range from a couple of thousand dollars for liposuction alone breast reduction up to $7000 or more for a surgical reduction. Contact plastic surgeons who are certified by the american board of plastic surgery (www. Abplsurg. Org) in your area to get the local range of fees.
Varies a lot... Between different parts of the country. Also, most breast reductions are not cosmetic but are done for back and shoulder pain and other symptoms caused by the weight of the enlarged breasts. As such, some are covered by health insurance but this depends on the company, the kind of policy, and the degree of symptoms.