Is the cost of breast lump removal covered if I had priorplastic surgery there?

Dr. Adam Schaffner
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast lump removal

It is important to determine the cause of the breast lump in advance of surgery.
Surgical excision of a breast lump unrelated to the previous breast plastic surgery should, in general, be covered by one's health insurance policy. Is the lump is due to the previous plastic surgery (e.g., ruptured breast implant, silicone), be sure to check with your health insurance carrier before surgery.

In brief: Breast lump removal

Dr. Adam Schaffner
Dr. Adam Schaffner
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Excellent question

Some insurance companies will deny future coverage of any breast surgery once implants are placed.
I would check the provisions of your policy for the answer.

In brief: Excellent question

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast implant

It also will be covered by the implant company if the implant is ruptured they will investigate the amount is 1200 towards your surgery.

In brief: Breast implant

Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast lump?

It may be covered unless it is a ruptured implant.

In brief: Breast lump?

Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Cindy Juster