Is the cost of breast lump removal covered if I had priorplastic surgery there?

Dr. Adam Schaffner
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast lump removal
It is important to determine the cause of the breast lump in advance of surgery.
Surgical excision of a breast lump unrelated to the previous breast plastic surgery should, in general, be covered by one's health insurance policy. Is the lump is due to the previous plastic surgery (e.g., ruptured breast implant, silicone), be sure to check with your health insurance carrier before surgery.

In brief: Breast lump removal
Dr. Adam Schaffner
Dr. Adam Schaffner
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Excellent question
Some insurance companies will deny future coverage of any breast surgery once implants are placed.
I would check the provisions of your policy for the answer.

In brief: Excellent question
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast implant
It also will be covered by the implant company if the implant is ruptured they will investigate the amount is 1200 towards your surgery.

In brief: Breast implant
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Hashim Alani
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast lump?
It may be covered unless it is a ruptured implant.

In brief: Breast lump?
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Hashim Alani
Dr. Jonathan Jassey