What happens to breast implants when a woman dies and donates her body to medicine?

Removed med waste. These are removed and discarded as part of the medical waste which is generally incinerated. In rare instances of an unidentified bodies they can be used (via serial numbers) as a method to determine and individual's identity.
Nothing. If there is a reason to remove the implants such as in a cadaver dissection in an anatomy class then at the implants would often be simply discarded. Otherwise they would be buried with the remainder of the deceased at the appropriate time.
Thrown away. Medical devices are removed and discarded. This is a very bizarre question by the way....
Medical Waste. Breast implants that are removed from a deceased person are discarded as medical waste ( usually incinerated). Otherwise, the breast implants “travel” with the persons body.
Implants . If you donte your body to science they most likely will be disposed of.
Discarded. Anything in contact with a person is considered biohazardous and must be discarded according to state and local laws.