What size breast implants should I go for or should I let my boyfriend decide?

Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: You decide
Please don't let anyone else tell you what to do with your body.
A good plastic surgeon should discuss your motivations for surgery as well as your desires -- and it should be done with you alone. You should not allow anyone to make you feel that a surgical procedure is somehow a "deal breaker" for your relationship. Think about this carefully and speak frankly and openly with your plastic surgeon.

In brief: You decide
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Raymond Jean
There your breasts you should decide based on a informed discussion with your board certified plastic surgeon
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It's up to you
Your boyfriends may come and go, but your implants can stay with you for life.
Always be in control of your own body and life and make this decision for yourself. It is always good however to have a healthy support system who can help you through this process.

In brief: It's up to you
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Discuss with a PS
Spend some time with a plastic surgeon.
They can help you with a size that best fits you and gets you where you want to be. If you value your boy friend's opinion, bring him along but ultimately the decision should be yours.

In brief: Discuss with a PS
Spend some time with a plastic surgeon.
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Proportional
Usually, choosing an implant based on your frame & chest measurements gives a nice-looking, proportional result.
Your plastic surgeon can advise you on this. Don't let your boyfriend choose - he doesn't have to carry them around!

In brief: Proportional
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Communicate.
Careful communication between you and your plastic surgeon will be one of the keys to successful breast augmentation surgery.
In my practice, i find the use of goal pictures very helpful. I use intra-operative sizers and careful measurements to determine which breast implant size/profile will best achieve patient's goals. Best wishes.

In brief: Communicate.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Joseph Mele
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: What Size Breast Aug
Size is the most subjective aspect of breast augmentation.
It is a decision that you need to make for yourself. Think about how you want to look; how you want your clothes to fit and how your breasts will change the activities you do every day. Very active patients tend to do better with smaller implants. Get the opinion of those you care about, and discuss it with your plastic surgeon.

In brief: What Size Breast Aug
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Jane Van Dis