I have tricuspid atresia, can I have a baby safely?

No way to know. The best way to know is to ask your treating cardiologist.Some have great results from their heart surgery and some don't fare as well.You may function well in your daily life, but the stress of a pregnancy is hard on some women with normal hearts.Prenatal counseling with your docs and a geneticist would be worthwhile. Your risk of a baby with a heart defect could be as high as 8-10%.
Depends. Like most things in obstetrics & medicine, in general, the degree to which the process is in play can impact the answer significantly. Cardiology evaluation early on in the pregnancy or even before contemplating one is a great idea.