I am worried about the health care reform law and how it will affect us?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Reform is Needed
Our current health care system spends twice as much per-person than most developed nations, 50% of which on the sickest 5%; spends almost-nothing on prevention; compensates physicians & hospitals based on volume rather than value; does not provide coverage for 50 million americans; has quality outcomes that are at-best middle-of-the-pack, and; is contributing to our national debt.
Help is needed.

In brief: Reform is Needed
Help is needed.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Learn and make plans
The health care reform is a manjor change and involves many steps--phases.
It is a complex process and i don't thin any person fully understands it. I would suggest reading/learning about it at much as possible, talk to your friends, family, financial advisors/legal councils to see what best fits your financial/medical needs. Change is happening so don't wait. Take actions. Good luck.

In brief: Learn and make plans
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Healthcare reform
Quite right -you should be worried.
In my opinion it will be a rationing of health care resources with ultimately a reduction in hospitals and doctors as the government controls and dictates how and who gets what.

In brief: Healthcare reform
Quite right -you should be worried.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae