If I am unhappy with the care how do I transfer someone to a different hospital?

You are not. The only one, but there at times that a primary care/internist can help, or if there in lies the rub, check your insurer...They may have physician restricted lists that accept your insurance or minimize your out of pocket costs. Once you find the pcp/specialist you want, they will ask you to sign a release to get your records from the office/system/hospital you desire to leave. Good luck!