What is the best treatment to get rid of acne scars?

Dr. Gregory Vipond
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Acne Scar Treatment

There are a number of options for acne scars depending on their size, shape, depth, and skin type.
Laser resurfacing, usually fractional, may help improve the texture of the skin but may require multiple treatments. If there is deep scarring, the scars can be excised or cut out. Subcision, releasing the scar underneath the skin, along with fillers or fat can also improve the skin texture.

In brief: Acne Scar Treatment

Dr. Gregory Vipond
Dr. Gregory Vipond
Dr. John Cheng

In brief: Microdermabrasion

I have had many patients have microdermabrasion which seems to remove the top layers of the skin and it improves the appearance of the acne scars.

In brief: Microdermabrasion

Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Adam Smith