Can I get pregnant if I have premature ovarian failure?

Very unlikely. Rarely, people with failure of a gland will spontaneously recover function. Otherwise you would hormonal treatment and an invitro fertilized egg implanted and continued hormonal treatment during the pregnancy.
Possibly. The exact cause of pof is unknown. Most think that it is an autoimmune problem, whereby somehow the body is shutting down the ovary. However, pregnancies have occurred in pof patients from random spontaneous ovulation. The problem is that the ovary is not picking up the fsh so the levels are increased. Fertility medications work by "bombarding" the ovary with increased fsh.