Should I go to a general practice doctor or a gyn for my annual exam?

Dr. Denise Elser
Gynecology
In brief: Either
Pick one you are comfortable with.
Depending on age, make sure your doc will cover more than a pap test: std (prevention/ screening), birth control, sexuality, breast health, bone health, menstrual health (no one should bleed to anemia), hormone replacement, and cancer screening taking family history into account.

In brief: Either
Pick one you are comfortable with.
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Denise Elser
Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: Either
An ob-gyn md has more experience in managing specific disorders of the female reproductive tract.
However, if the reason for the appointment is general medical issues then the general/family practitioner is for you. Ob-gyn md's also are designated primary care physician's for women.

In brief: Either
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham