Is there a difference between family medicine and family practice?

Family practice. The terms family practice and family medicine are basically the same. Family medicine refers more to the science of overall care of a family. Family practice is the actual practice of family medicine. Hope that helps!
Family practice. There is no difference. Family practitioners practice family medicine. They treat newborn children and adults some like and do ob.
FP an older term. The american board of family practice changed its name years ago to the american board of family medicine. Only a board certified physician in family medicine should state that they are a family medicine physician, or family practitioner, or practice family medicine. Non-board certified docs should use the term "general practitioner" but there are no strict laws on this that I am aware of.
Family Doctors. No, those titles are used interchangeably. Generally 3 years of training after 4 years of medical school.