Severe headaches during pregnancy. Does this mean I have hellp syndrome?

No. Hellp syndrome is a complex af elevated blood pressure, protein in the urine and abnormal lab results. Headaches can be part if this picture. A person can have migraine headaches or other type headaches while pregnant that are not associated with blood pressure changes and therefore not hellp syndrome.
Get checked! Headaches is a common symptom of many conditions mild and severe. Tension headaches, low blood sugar and poor sleeping patterns can all cause these. Hellp is an atypical version of severe preeclampsia and best diagnosed by testing your blood for low platelets, and liver enzymes.