What are the pros and cons of hospital delivery w/epidural vs. Natural birth at a birthing center?

In brief: ? birthing center ?

Safety is the prime concern I have for deliveries.
I have had relatives born in caves & understand it can be okay.I have also run to "normal" deliveries to salvage a baby that came out wrong. Our local facilities have midwives delivering next door to docs, where a case can be quickly moved to an OR for C section if needed. No off site birthing center can eliminate the hour + lost in a transit.

In brief: ? birthing center ?

Dr. PAUL EUN

In brief: Here we go

If your labor pains are tolerable and you don't need emergency cesarean, then birthing center may be a good option.
The trouble is , you don't know these things beforehand!

In brief: Here we go

Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. Jonathan Jassey