How should I cope with my depression in addition to medication?

Dr. Mary Melton
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See a psychologist
Psychologists and other psychotherapists provide treatment that not only helps now and but helps prevent reoccurences.

In brief: See a psychologist
Dr. Mary Melton
Dr. Mary Melton
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See Below
Start if you haven't yet, individual psychotherapy -- will help you figure out ways to manage stress, and build up symptom awareness.
Establish a routine for yourself--bed time routine, things to do for the day; positive affirmation, relaxation to help you manage stress; self-care routine -- what can you do for you; celebrate your own accomplishments; focus on positive aspects of the environment.

In brief: See Below
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox