What can I do for premature grey hair?

Nutrient deficiency. Nutrient deficiencies like biotin and other b vits can lead to premature aging/graying as can built up environmental toxins and heavy metals. Go to a4m.Com and use doctor locator to find a functional medicine doctor near you to help evaluate with specialized testing for nutritional deficiencies like metametrix organix profile and help you correct them.
Hair health. First thing to know is that genetics plays the biggest role - we can't change our genetics. To reduce risks of early graying & hair loss: 1. Don't Smoke. 2. Correct Zinc or Vit B deficiencies. Vegans are at risk for Vit n B12 deficiencies. 3. Ensure that your thyroid is healthy. 4. Diets> Eggs are rich in biotin. Dark greens are high in Vit A & C. Omega 3 fatty acids can be found in many>