I feels bumps on my scalp that I think are pilar cysts. What doctor do I see about this?

Dermatologist. Pilar cysts are easily removed with a small incision made into the scalp overlying the cyst. Your primary care doctor would probably be able to do this, but if not, see a dermatologist.