Do cervical mucus changes signal ovulation date?

Roughly... Around the time of ovulation, the amount of cervical mucus increases and it becomes more thin, clear, watery and elastic in response to estrogen produced in the body. After ovulation as the body shifts from estrogen to progesterone, the mucus becomes more thick, opaque and sticky. Tracking these changes can help you to know when you may ovulate, but is not a very reliable form of birth control!
Possible. The cervcial mucous usually becomes thinner and more watery just before ovulation.