Does minoxidil really work?

Minoxidil Works, but. Minoxidil promotes improved hair growth from weak follicles. Twice a day, everyday until further notice, is the recommended dosage. Get a HairCheck measurement if you want to track your progress in 90 days, otherwise you'll have to wait 6-12 months to judge. OTC minox (rogaine) is weak & messy. Formula 82M compounded minoxidil goes on dry & is much more powerful. Stop the minox? Lose the result!
Minoxidil. If hair growth is going to occur with the use of minoxidil, it usually occurs after the medicine has been used for several months and lasts only as long as the medicine continues to be used. Hair loss will begin again within a few months after Minoxidil treatment is stopped.