Can you explain mosaic turner syndrome?

Timing of error. At conception, the embryo begin duplicating the chromosomes (chms) donated by egg & sperm to form the 23 chromosome pairs. If one x chm didn't make it, you will only have a turner pattern (45 chms xo). If a normal xx pattern starts but an x is lost after several divisions the mosaic is created by having one normal 46xx & another 45xo cell lines replicating throughput the body.
A little complex. Classic turner syndrome is a female who is missing 1 of the 2 x chromosomes, designated as 46x. A normal female has 2 x chromosomes (46xx). Most turner mosaics have a mix of normal cells and turner cells resulting in a milder form of turner syndrome. There are several variations however-- some with 1 normal and one abnormal x chromosomes and evan a male form with a normal x and an abnormal y.