Propecia (finasteride) not working and I am still losing hair. What can I try next?

Depends on cause. For most common kind, androgenetic alopecia, can try over the counter product called rogaine, (minoxidil) if Propecia didn't help. Neither are likely to result in full restoration of hair. There are cosmetic procedures (ex. Hair transplant) that you could talk with a dermatologist about. Wigs & hats are an option. At this point you prob should see your doc for eval & discussion. Good luck.
Hair transplant. The best treatment for hair loss in men and women is transplantation of hair from the back of the head to the area of hair loss. The hair from the back regions of the head are genetically designed to remain in place despite hormonal changes. Transplantation can be completed by strip harvest of by [fue] follicular unit extraction. Transplantation is completed most naturally as single hairs.