Is anesthesiology still a good profession to get into?

Dr. Chetan Patel
Anesthesiology
It is a very rewarding profession.
I can tell from my own experience as a anesthesiologist.

It is a very rewarding profession.
Dr. Chetan Patel
Dr. Chetan Patel
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology
There are still shortages of all physicians across the country in all specialities.
The population is expanding, the baby boomers are getting sick. There will always be a need for anesthesiologists and all physicians. This is also a portable profession, much like engineering, should you wish to try your luck in a new country.

Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology
In brief: Of course
Anesthesiology requires broad understanding of medicine.
Anesthesiologists are very educated and fun to have around. Anesthesia includes many sub specialties , which allows you to do procedures, take care of critically ill, treat pain, etc. Or manage your practice. Your happiness will be determined by how good you are as anesthesiologist.

In brief: Of course
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Peter Kurzweil