What is the difference between versed and general anesthesia?

Versed. Is an anxiolytic that sedated and can cause amnesia. It can also be given as part of a balanced technique for sedation or general anesthesia. Under ga, you are completely unconscious.
Versed can. Be construed as conscious sedation, whereas general anesthesia implies laryngeal mask or endotracheal intubation to control air way.
Effects. Versed is a short acting benzodiazepine, in the same class as valium, that provides relaxation and some memory loss to a patient. Operations are not possible unless other medications are given. General anesthesia puts the entire body to sleep so that a surgeon is able to perform their operation.