How can I excrete the dental anesthesia septocaine after a visit?

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology
In brief: Urine
This medication is both metabolized in the liver, and excreted in the urine.
The half life is less than 2 hours, so usually this medication is functionally gone from your body in 6 hours. There is not much you can do to improve on this, except possibly hydrate to encourage urination.

In brief: Urine
Dr. Richard Pollard
Dr. Richard Pollard
In brief: Rxcercise
For a short time there was ads in dental journals about a product you could inject to help sleep up the elimination of anesthesia.
In my practice I do not use any with a vasoconstrictor which is what keeps you numb for long periods of time. The only time I do is when found surgery, rct or other long proceedures. If you increase your heart rate the anesthetic will move out of your system as your a.

In brief: Rxcercise
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
General Practice
In brief: Your body does it.
Septocaine is broken down by your liver and the by products are excreted in your urine.
There is nothing you can do to facilitate this breakdown. It is one of the miracles of the human body.

In brief: Your body does it.
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery