How much should an initial pain management visit cost?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Pain management visi
I assume you are in usa.
This visit is usually very in depth and involves looking at all your records and testing expect to be charged anywhere from $150-$250. Keep in mind there is a lot of geographical variability in charges.

In brief: Pain management visi
I assume you are in usa.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Cheryl White
Agree. Most insurances cover our services, though some, such as HMO's require a physician and insurance referral. As such your out of pocket should only be your co-pay for a specialist visit. Note however that self referrals who pay cash may pay more since the cost of the research the physician must do in order to get a complete medical history is greater than when a referring physician sends us records.
Dr. Vikram Patel