Can anyone give me some career advice. I am considering becoming a crna?

Dr. Mark Gujer
Anesthesiology

In brief: Aim high

If you already have not invested time in a nursing career and are starting from scratch, i always recommend going to medical school and becomeing an anesthesilogist if this is the field you desire.
You will have more atonomy.

In brief: Aim high

You will have more atonomy.
Dr. Mark Gujer
Dr. Mark Gujer
Dr. Chetan Patel
Anesthesiology

In brief: Good choice

As an anesthesiologist i believe nurse anesthesia is a very rewarding easy going field.
Though as in any field currently this field of crna is getting crowded and jobs are not as easy to get as it used to be recently.It means you may have to be flexible about where younpractice.

In brief: Good choice

Dr. Chetan Patel
Dr. Chetan Patel