How long after taking norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) do I have to wait before I drink alcohol?

Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) alcohol. If you still use Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) then you should not consume alcohol. If you have discontinued Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) i usually suggest 24 hrs . Better to be safe than sorry.
Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) & Alcohol. Not good idea since both are sedating, and alcohol can intensify pain perception when sober.