How do I get my doctor to prescribe narcotic pain meds? My chronic pain is real!

See pain specialist. Many docs are uncomfortable dealing with chronic pain, in part because of fear of attracting/creating drug addicts & because state medical boards punitively regulate pain med prescribing. Seek a certified specialist in chronic pain (see http://www.Painmed.Org) & also consider a holistic md who will be interested in you as a whole person & seek to treat the cause of your pain (see www.Abihm.Org/).