I have severe back pain and been taking lorcet (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) for the past 10 years. How can I get off it?

WEAN LORCET (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) The Lorcet (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) needs to be slowly weaned over the course of weeks. Your body needs to become slowly adjusted to not having it - same as if you were stopping caffeine or nicotine. Also, the back pain needs to be addressed. There are several options for treatment that could be suggested by a board certified pain specialist - acupuncture, yoga, massage, injections, inversion therapy, chiropractic, etc.
Buprenorphine helps. Consult your physician about using Buprenorphine for detoxification and/or maintenance. Mutual support helps; consider attending a meeting of narcotics anonymous.