I am addicted to lorcet (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). What can I do on my own without seeing a doctor?

AA. Try stopping 1/2 pill to one pill every few days so you don't go into withdrawal. Talk to alcoholics anonymous as well. I still advise you see a detox doctor even though your question asks how not to see the expert that will really help you. Good luck.
Cut down on your use. Its important to decrease your use consistently over a period of time. It can be difficult to do on your own but set a schedule and follow it.