What does fibromyalgia feel like?

Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Widespread pain
Fibromyalgia is characterized by widespread pain with defined localized tender areas both above and below the waist and on both the left and right sides of the body.
Tenderness is often accompanied by tingling or numbness in the limbs. Other symptoms include fatigue, impaired sleep, sometimes depression, irritable bowel, jaw pain, and other symptoms. A physician can confirm the diagnosis.

In brief: Widespread pain
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
In brief: Varies
? What does fibromyalgia (FM) feel like.
Some common symptoms include chronic widespread pain, fatigue, depression, restless sleep, upper & lower back pain, sciatica, dizziness, parasthesias, headaches, etc. FM is a spectrum disorder & no two patients have same constellation of symptoms; reason for seeing a doctor, who can help to decide.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
At Quora.com, under my name, and on my Pain Syndrome board of posts, I offer 100 essays devoted to the cause and treatment of Fibromyalgia.  At Healthtap.com, I have answered dozens of questions about these subjects, and which can probably be accessed. 
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Aches & pains in several muscles & joints, feelings of exhaustion, lack of energy.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Steven Seres