Severe lower back pain. Could this be from a previous epidural?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology
In brief: Epidurals
There are potential complications from epidural injections.
My suggestion is to see a neurologist to evaluate the source of the pain and the function of the nerve roots before deciding on what caused it, and how to treat it.

In brief: Epidurals
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management
In brief: Back pain
There might be no relation between the back pain and previous epidural injection.
The back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. You should seek help from a pain management doctor for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Back pain
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Eric Weisman