How long after vascular surgery before I can travel by plane?

In brief: Depends on surgery

It really depends in the type if case , how the procedure was done, and how healthy the patient is to begin with.
I've had patients travel within days of a simple procedure other have needed a few weeks.

In brief: Depends on surgery

Dr. Gilles Pinault
Dr. Gilles Pinault
Dr. Robert Vorhies
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Depends, of course

Depends on what procedure was done.
Many vascular procedures are now done with wires and catheters and allow treatment as an outpatient. I recommend a gradual return to regular activity within 1-2 days. Airplane travel is most often mentioned as a risk for dvt, and your personal risk would vary depending on your history.

In brief: Depends, of course

Depends on what procedure was done.
Dr. Robert Vorhies
Dr. Robert Vorhies