How do I fix my lazy eye when I already had surgery?

Dr. Anita Breckenridge
Ophthalmology
In brief: Depends
Lazy eye is a vague term. If you mean droopy lid, this is ptosis which would likely need surgery to be corrected.
If you are referring to misalignment of the eyes this is strabismus. This is treated with glasses, exercises, surgery or patching (children only). If you are referring to poor vision in 1 eye (amblyopia) then glasses or patching may help but usually only in kids. See your eye doc.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Anita Breckenridge
Dr. Anita Breckenridge
Dr. Matheson Harris
Ophthalmology
In brief: Repeat evaluation
Strabismus surgery is rarely permanent and often needs to be repeated later in life as eyes can decompensate.
See a pediatric ophthalmologist for a reevaluation. Repeat surgery can be performed if necessary.

In brief: Repeat evaluation
Dr. Matheson Harris
Dr. Matheson Harris