I have glaucoma. Is it okay to take medical marijuana?

Good try. There are many more efficient and effective methods of treating glaucoma than pretending to use mj for medicinal purposes.
Sometimes. Medical marijuana in some individuals can lower the internal pressure of the eye. The substance, however, is federally illegal everywhere and the delivery system - smoking - is unreliable. The source also is uncertain with variable potency depending upon the source and purity. There is no risk to someone who has glaucoma, from smoking marijuana.
Medical Pot. In some states yes. You have to be supervised by a medical doctor who is licensed to prescribe & works with a specialized program with team of professionals.