Does using marijuana increase the risk of aortic dissection if you have a widened aorta?

No. Not really , but other drugs that can increase the blood pressure like Cocaine or amphetamine can do that . These drugs are used together.
Maybe not. I am not sure of the association between cannabis and aortic dissection. Have you asked your personal physician why your aorta is widened and if that widening can lead to dissection? I guess if it were me, i might want to minimize any potential risk and would consider stopping the cannabis. Good luck.